- The administrator of the website under the domain http://zoepalmerwright.com/ hereinafter referred to as the Website, is Zoë Palmer-Wright, Seaford, UK.
- On the home page of the Website, located at: http://zoepalmerwright.com/ there is a contact form that allows you to register interest in a group hormone programme, or to sign up for emails provided by Zoë Palmer-Wright, hereinafter referred to as the “Hormone Programme” and “Emails”. By means of the “Hormone Programme” and “Emails”, the user may send the following data: name and e-mail address.
- Personal data entered by the user in the “Hormone Programme” and “Emails” are processed in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) after the user has given their consent to their use and processing by clicking the “Sign up” button, which is part of the “Hormone Programme” and “Emails”. The user’s consent for data processing expressed in this way is granted exclusively to Zoë Palmer-Wright, for statistical and marketing purposes.
- The administrator of personal data is Zoë Palmer-Wright, Seaford, UK.
- The user whose personal data is processed has the right to inspect their data, to supplement, update, rectify, temporarily or permanently suspend their processing or request their removal. Insight, supplement, update, correction, suspension of processing or deletion of data takes place on the basis of the user’s request sent to the e-mail address email@example.com. The user’s request should contain the user’s first name and surname.